Well here we go some more scans of whats to be this years biggest game Battlefield 3. Thanks to our friends over at bf-games.net, German editor Fabian Siegismund also played the demo level but describes it in another way and gives more detail to the destruction. Here is an example: when the huge building collapses during the earthquake it buries and destroys a Blackhawk helicopter. Patrick Bach says that debris can hurt characters. Important here: we are talking about the singleplayer. Not tested or confirmed for the multiplayer.
Talking about the multiplayer the text contains a short summary about the multiplayer aspects editor Siegismund was able to see. Iâ€™ll give you that aspects in form of a list. Most important fact but most likely a typo or mistake: 32 players for the console.
- At a screen there were four classes with five slots for equipment. No further word about the details of the equipment is given
- Siegismund says that he has seen a F-16 and a Su-27 Jet. Important here: there is a render / picture at the article that shows a F-18 Super Hornet and not a F-16. Donâ€™t know if this means the existence of both jets or a typo.
- Siegesmund talks about a â€œReplay-Function which was also included in Battlefield 2â€. In our opinion he is talking about the Battlerecorder (as a function to replay whole games). His statement concerning this function: â€œDICE is playing around with a feasible version for BF3â€. The function is not confirmed.
- Sound: DICE is working with a revised system for the sound that enables players to detect from where a vehicle or enemy soldier is coming. Every object (aka tank, helicopter) has up to 80 soundchannels with different sounds from different angles.
- Singleplayer: there will be Quicktime-Events where you have to push the mouse buttons to win a fight. The example here: an enemy tries to stab you with a knife and you have to defend you (knock him down / kill him).
[lightbox]/images/bf3/battlefield3-1.jpg[/lightbox] [lightbox]/images/bf3/battlefield3-2.jpg[/lightbox] [lightbox]/images/bf3/battlefield3-3.jpg[/lightbox] [lightbox]/images/bf3/battlefield3-5.jpg[/lightbox] [lightbox]/images/bf3/battlefield3-6.jpg[/lightbox] [lightbox]/images/bf3/battlefield3-7.jpg[/lightbox] [lightbox]/images/bf3/battlefield3-8.jpg[/lightbox] [lightbox]/images/bf3/battlefield3-9.jpg[/lightbox]
Thanks to our friends over at battlefield-inside.de and bf-games.net
More news and scans today keep your eyes on rush-zone.com for all your Battlefield 3 news.