Topic-icon Starcraft II

• M4Tt3vV
  • M4Tt3vV's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #240

So, for any of you RTS fans out there, how many of you will have a look at Starcraft II?

I've personally had a look at it (through a video of two german guys having a game, looked quite fun even although I had no idea what the guy was saying xDD)

It does seem like the best RTS that's coming out this year, after seeing the disappointment that was C&C4

Thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #241

Never played the 1st one but i suppose i can give it a try.

I'm looking forward to Diablo 3 more tbh

• M4Tt3vV
  • M4Tt3vV's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #242

Ye, same here. I'm willing to give it a go :D
Mm, can't say I've ever played any of the Diablo games but I think I may have a look at Diablo 3 at some point. I have a few other friends that are particularly interested in that too :laugh:

More
13 years 11 months ago #243

The Diablo games are brilliant.

The 1st one was good, and then the 2nd one just expanded it ten-fold without loosing any of what made the 1st one great.

They're well worth a look if your bored. I wouldn't go online straight away or everyone will shout at you (they've probably played through a hundred times).

More
13 years 11 months ago #244

Well I'm playing Starcraft II, i can give you my account to check that shit up if you want. Starcraft II is looking to be great RTS game, bit of a clone of old Starcraft but still keeps all the fun inside + more possibilities (why change something that was good heh?). There's more tactics and variety of units needed to be used to success. Game is fucking fast and demands 100% brain usage all the time as mine is small and broken cant really to anything spectacular in this game :blush:
Definitely waiting for that title.

More
13 years 11 months ago #270

Battlenet 2.0 gunna rule world. Cant wait for SC2 :D

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

© 2024 sT0n3r & Frement