Topic-icon hi all

• cotty85
  • cotty85's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #790

just like to say hi :)

name is keith i like playing bf2 and cod 4 pc games ext know greeny he got me to sine up :) hope all is well and hope to have a game with u all soon tek it easy night :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #791

Hi mate

Welcome to Rush-Zone, looking forward to paying some battlefield with you, any friend of greeny's is a friend of mine :P
Please feel free to upload videos and pictures on your profile, sharing is caring remeber and if you are any good at snake/worm please have a go at our snake game in the rush media/games section, that dam swede 2sweet has been at the top of the scoreboard forever no one can beat him.

:lol:

• cotty85
More
13 years 3 months ago #792

nor me lol cant get past a 1000 :(

More
13 years 3 months ago #793

Don't even try to play snake - u can't win, 2sweet and stoner are in CLOSE relationship i mean really close, so close that some people may say they are gays but NO NO they are not, don't event think they are. U know when men touches men its so natural and healthy, its a friendship not a GAY relationship. When 2sweet oils stoners body and stoner depilates 2sweets bikini areas i think how great friends they are. I never, never ever had any thoughts that they are maybe gays or something u know, no no they are just friends.

Play frogger, much better game and u don't suck your own tip when u loose (om om om om om) :lol:

• cotty85
More
13 years 3 months ago #794

lmfao :)

More
13 years 3 months ago #796

Hello to you too!

Havent been on my pc much lately but hopefully we can get together for a game soon.

More
13 years 3 months ago #811

Hi Cotty mate thanks for joining the rush forums mate. ill have a game of bf2 with yeah soon like i said to you mate you are always welcome here mate rush is just one big happy family. toot toot :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

© 2024 sT0n3r & Frement