Topic-icon R7 Client and R10 Servers

• Monkey_Marlow
  • Monkey_Marlow's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 days ago #116

The client (R7) and server (R10) updates have now been moved to early next week. This is to allow more bug fixes into both client and server before release which we caught before releasing another version. A changelog for both server and client will be released at the same time as the updates are due for release.

This will also mean the server we release will be the real R10 servers and not "R9b" :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 days ago #117

good find monkey cheers for letting us know

More
14 years 2 days ago #125

Nice

More
14 years 2 days ago #126

hooting awesome

More
13 years 11 months ago #251

blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad...h-ch-ch-changes.aspx

List of changes for weapon rebalancing if people hav'nt seen it.

Server browser seems to be working alot better atm but doesnt mean it will continue to work >.O

More
13 years 11 months ago #257

More
13 years 11 months ago #259

Right, i've scaled down the chart to this.
I've removed Recon, because if you use it in a match I will shove one of those tracker ball thingies up your arse.

I've also studied the stats and removed the weapons that are inferior. The ones that are left it's pretty much a choice of personal preference or situation what you go for.

Assault for example.
M16 has been removed because it is now rendered useless by the AN-94. It does a standard 14.3 damage no matter what the distance, and as you can see the AN-94 will do the same at distance but more at range. The M16 also hasa higher kick/bullet spread and takes longer to reload.

I've left the XM8LMG in there as a matter of prefference really. I see no reason why anyone would not use the MG36 over it as they are identicle, apart from the MG36 having its own built in Red Dot, freeing up your Spec1 slot for more nades or faster sprint.

Engineer comes down to preference and situation the most in my opinion.
The AK74 is obviously the best all round gun but at long range you might be tempted by the default 09A with some magnum rounds to do the most possible damage per bullet. Similar at close quaters you might preffer to use the PP2000 with its high capacity clip and high rate of fire at the expense of raw stopping power.

Hope this helps you all

EDIT: Not sure how to display this at full res on the forums so heres a link:
i26.photobucket.com/albums/c149/bigpigpl/wepstats.jpg

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Mr Pig.

More
13 years 11 months ago #261

The m16 has lower recoil (-0.75 overall) and half a second reloading speed less than the AEK if you fast reload.

The MG36 also has .1 more recoil over.

Dont really understand why they buffed the AN but :X

Uzi is 100% useless now as well

Cant quickscope / noscope as sniper anymore, and if using the barett at distance Vs someone with bodyarmor, it can take 2 headshots lol.

Really depends on if you consider recoil as negligable. Overall some good improvements and some fubar = =

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by iAndrew.

More
13 years 11 months ago #264

<strong>Mr Pig wrote:</strong>
I give karma :cheer:

More
13 years 11 months ago #271

Anyone else think the raffica is op now?

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

© 2024 sT0n3r & Frement