× First Person Shooter's

Topic-icon The new medal of honor

More
13 years 9 months ago #535

Canceled my pre-order.

So bad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #536

hehehe :)

More
13 years 9 months ago #538

i tried the beta, it was really really bad, i wont be buying it that's for sure. i don't know how they can even release a beta this bad, and don't get me started with the recoil on the guns please. it seems games are becoming to "noob" friendly these days, or is it just they are console ports ? or is it just me ? go play AVA ava.ijji.com/ its free and 100x more fun then most of the new games that are out. join the rush vent anytime to play some games with the guys from TeamRush. AVA could be awesome just a couple of things letting it down right now, NO EU servers. i do hope we get some, the man with the plan , (iandrew) has told me they are coming, also it needs demo recording and 1st person spec mode. then i think we have a really competive e-sports game on our hands, hummm i am going way off topic now i write some more about ava in another post, so good day all. :)

More
13 years 9 months ago #554

Played now 20 minutes. WTF is that? Seriously WTF? This is not a game even. No recoil, nothing, not even a fucking millimeter. U can kill guys in full auto from 300m and there is so many campers Jesus. Everyone camps behind a car etc. When i pressed Y to say it's gay i was unable to do anything, bug. There is no option to quit if you're not in the server WTF? Ohh it's hard to describe how bad this game is. If i was able to be first in second and third game after i was almost last in first one (just dying) it means there is no skill absolute zero skill, just hide find a good spot and camp. Game is so bad that my score is 1 really. One of the worst games i have ever tried in my entire life. Anyone that will pay even a fucking penny for this piece of shit is an idiot! God save us, save us!!!!! The end is near!!!! BC2 comparing to this game is a state of the art, MW2 is a masterpiece and BF2 was created by God himself. They are making BF3? OMG I'm so scared! So scared!!! Holy God have mercy, i beg u, have mercy!

• 2sweed
  • 2sweed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 9 months ago #555

the more we see, the more it looks like bf3 is not what we want, the dice products lately show that the are focused on developing games for the casual gamers. Imo any fps that are focused on mulitplayer should also take care of those that want to compete in the game. If the game were mainly focused on singleplayer, then it would be more alright to not include these functions that we ask for.

Dice games doesnt apeal to me anymore.

More
13 years 9 months ago #557

If the same rules are used in BF3 production process, no chance to see game even close to what we all expect to get. One thing keeps me thinking. All of the most successful games have one in common. Starting from Q2, CS ending on CoD4 and BF2 all of this games are rich, deep and competitive friendly. Even fucking Halo is competitive friendly. Every brand that is popular this days has it roots in PC and was or is played competitively. They don't see it that good game is a rich game and only good games are worth playing more than 50hrs and because of that people buy sequels etc. I hope to see good game one day hopefully created on PC, but i think if BF3 is created mainly on consoles and I'm sure it is there is no richness and deepness in it so it can't be good and competitive.

Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by XGoldX.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

© 2024 sT0n3r & Frement