Topic-icon Application for your organisation | Xbox 360 BO.

• ShizzLe
  • ShizzLe's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #762

Hello,
came across your website through Tek-9 and was wondering if you was looking for an Xbox360 team.

Our team at the moment consists of three players and we are still looking for a fourth, our three players are Me (ShizzLe, 16), LukeJE (16) & Spar7an (17). Me and Luke have been teaming together for two years and we have known Spar7an for just as long. We have all competed at a high level on console and wish to go one step further and start attending all UK Lans. We participate in online tournaments weekly and rarely fail to finish in the top eight.

Achievments

ShizzLe - Top 8 CG SS Tournament, 1st rage night cup, 2nd GB Playoffs, 2nd Consoles.net S&D night cup, 1st LOLEX tournament, Top 8 Gamerhut tournament.
LukeJE - Top 8 CG SS Tournament, 1st rage night cup, 1st LOLEX tournament, Top 8 Gamerhut tournament.
Spar7an - 1st GB Playoffs, 1st GB Ladder, 1st MatchBox360 Gears of War tournament.

The achievments listed are for MW2/CoD4/GoW.

So far on Black Ops we have been playing with various players as our fourth, we are yet to lose on the GB ladder where we are 23 - 0 as a team and Me and Luke are 18 - 0 in doubles. GB is not the best place to compete but that is the only place to do so at such an early stage in the game.

If you was to choose our team to represent your organisation we would aim to be the best and get the organisations name out there, we do not ask for any funding untill we have proved our selves at LAN to show that we are loyal to your organisation and that we are not just here for funding. I would also happily take on the Console Manager role in your organisation as I have a vast knowledge of the whole console scene.

Just like to add, when I am not playing with my team I am managing a website called TournamentCentral, where we aim to provide weekly tournaments to the Console scene to help it grow.

MSN: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
E-Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #764

Definitely seems good talked to stoner abit about it on teamspeak, can you guys jump on our teamspeak sometime to talk more? I'll get stoner to either post or pm you for further contact =]

Personally I don't know much about the console scene would be interesting to know if they play 4vs4's or 5vs5's in most competitions? Would you guys use the built in VoiP or would you guys use our TS? as I said im not particularly familiar with the xbox scene at all or its capabilities xP Also out've interest what do you expect from us in both the long and short term?

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by iAndrew.

More
13 years 5 months ago #772

hello, and welcome! can i ask where abouts on tek9 you found our website?

More
13 years 5 months ago #776

Dusteh wrote:the deepest darkest place no doubt :lol:

More
13 years 5 months ago #777

Gotta be something to do with you Dusty if it was on Tek9.

I'm sure you're the only person round here that uses it.

More
13 years 5 months ago #778

Mr Pig wrote:
yeah thats why im curious because i dont really promote this website too often

More
13 years 5 months ago #779

They also posted / found Vibrant gaming from tek9. But thus far I don't think anyone has had follow up contact with them.

www.tek-9.org/forum/call_of_duty_series-...ns-36198.html?page=5

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by iAndrew.

More
13 years 5 months ago #786

probably just spammed all the teams on tek9 but i might be wrong.. they could be dead

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

© 2024 sT0n3r & Frement