Topic-icon RushZone.MW3. EGL5 LAN Team.

• fantasy
  • fantasy's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #1036

Hello RushZone

I am contacting you on a request to represent your organisation on the Xbox, Call of Duty scene at the up-coming LAN event EGL5 on April 7th. We are a team from the South West of England and all went to the same school so we are very close. Our team has shown quite an impact on the eSports scene when playing Call of Duty: Black Ops by winning tournaments such as Vanity's F2P's and other fun cups. We are attending EGL and would love to represent you there and maybe more in the future such as ReflexGT, Gamerbase, BoA and iSeries Multiplay events. We have represented a organisation before so we know what is required to be successful in this area, we were apart of the IntensiveNoobs team for around 5/6 months but left as we felt we were not gaining anything and also represented Phys1x Gaming & vital Gaming.

We would like to be given the chance to be apart of your organisation as I feel myself and my team would benefit you in a variety of ways, whether it will be exposure within the online gaming community by doing tournaments from home, by competeting at various LAN events or just by giving this website more hits everyday. I know if we are choosen to represent you we would give 110 % to everything that we do.

You can expect a loyal hard working team that has alot of passion to reach the top within Call Of Duty scene. We will also be very active on the team website and its forums and will keep you up to date with all are team progress. We will also give the team name a good reputation at LAN we will behave in a good manor. We will be putting in alot of time from now to make sure we place well in all upcoming LANs and any online tournements that may come up. There is usually one or two online fun cups every weekend we will be playing in these as much as we can and every night we will be scrimming.

Roster

Elliott 'Lemz' Nile. (captian)
Liam 'fantasy' Westlake.
Nathan 'South' Nielsen.
Joshua 'Jj' Willcocks.

Some of our online achievements include; (Black Ops & MW3)

First place Vanity one day cup.(Black Ops)
last eight in vanity one day cup several times.(Black Ops)
first place of intensive noobs cup.(Black Ops)
Semi Final in LiNK cup.(MW3)
Last sixteen in Ante cup(MW3)

References.

www.decerto.net
www.gamebattles.com
www.intensivenoobs.com
www.Phys1x.com/gaming
www.vitalgaming.eu

We would love the chance to prove our team has potential and that were a strong squad.

Please contact me via email, Skype or Xbox Live regarding this or if you would like some more information.

Many thanks.

Liam Westlake.

Contact details.

· XBL - vital fantAsy
· Skype - nerohun
· Xfire - stryd10
· MSN - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by fantasy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

© 2024 sT0n3r & Frement