Topic-icon mw3 team aplication

• daniel1
  • daniel1's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #1025

HOMENEWSTEAMSTOURNAMENTSCONTACT
FORUMS

Messageboard » Public Boards » Modern Warfare 3 Discussion » mw3 team application
Sort:    
Author:Message:
DellBoy
Bad Player

1 Posts
01.02.2012, 17:48  
Hello, rush zone gaming management. My name is Daniel Robinson, representing PANIC eSports. A newly formed team in search of an organisation to represent at the upcoming LAN events i45 and EGL6. We are approaching your organisation because we understand you are a well respected community and can provide the ideal support what we are looking for. We have LAN exp in the team we all attended ECL3 as SPEC. We know each other locally so were ever the venue is being held transports is not a problem we are all from Leicester. We have been playing with each other for a while now (4-5monthes)we have been placing well in Vanity Cups, Ante Gaming cups, Ante pay to play. emulous gaming we are looking to take our gaming to the next level step it up and play at all English LANS. Why we are interested in your org because your well respected from the community on decerto. What we expect from you is to support us as a team and maybe to help fund some of the money at the event. My team would benefit from you org because we would get more known,so would the organisation it would be nice to be a part of your org instead off riding solo... What the teams aims are to take rush zone gaming to all uk lans and get a respectable placement.

PANIC eSports roster.
Daniel 'DellBoy' Robinson. 15 (c)
Ben. 'Numpty' Read. 15
Chris. 'Stapz' Stapley 15
Jack. 'Robinzn' Robinson. 16

References
Decerto.net
gamebattles.com
vanity.com
www.antegaming.com

contact me @
xbl panic dellb
skype dellboy.robizn
msn This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

thank you for your time..
Sort:    

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

© 2024 sT0n3r & Frement